Tuesday, November 6, 2007

For the last two weeks I have been quite busy with coursework, but here and there I have had brief moments to finish odds and ends. After posting the results of the staff removal analysis, I received feedback from Christoph Dalitz who has recommended that I try the rotate() plugin to get better results from linetracking.He has also noted that we should be using 'all', not 'bars' for the crossing_symbols parameter.

Therefore, my entire day has been spent editing the code from mstaves and the scripts that i am using for the test. I have since rerun the experiment, and have posted the images on the website.

The link to the files is:
http://coltrane.music.mcgill.ca/GEMM/images/main.php

I will revise my results today and re-post the results on the gamera board by tomorrow morning.

No comments: